b917f7e1a0d9412cdc2488dea5536e87

resort and travel: Argentinian Recipe

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Argentinian Recipe

In our supermarkets it's possible to buy pieces of meat from Argentina now. They cost much more than Italian meats but they are really different. I need about 2 hours to cook a piece of meat from Italy and only 40 minutes if I have equal piece from Argentina. My husband when he comes from Argentina can't think about other than meat he ate there. He says, the taste is completely different.

This time I show you one of the possibilities to cook it. The photos took a friend of my husband. I think it's very clear what they used to cook. I do it more or less the same way. What is interesting for me -I've never seen such a pan for fire.

Argentina

Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...