b917f7e1a0d9412cdc2488dea5536e87

resort and travel: Ohhh Tenerife...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ohhh Tenerife...


My friend told me once about the vacations they want to organize this month in Tenerife. Her husband has a cousin and this has a little house there. So, when his wife goes home to visit her parents they want to stay with him. My friend was just there and what she tells about that vacation is only "Ohhh!!!!! Tene-riiifeeee..."

I have to confess, I thought it's in Caribean sea. Ehhh what you want -I've heard the word but did not know more. If you re so ignorant as me, I have to say you, it's an island in Atlantic Ocean belonging to Canarian islands belonging to Spain.

Here I post some photos so that we, all together can begin to dream about it.

La Gomera после дождя
«La Gomera после дождя» на Яндекс.Фотках

Тенериф
«Тенериф» на Яндекс.Фотках

Тенерифы
«Тенерифы» на Яндекс.Фотках

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...