b917f7e1a0d9412cdc2488dea5536e87

resort and travel: Tango In The Streets

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tango In The Streets



I heard so much about persons dancing tango in the streets of Buenos Aires, and asked my husband to go in that parts of the city, where is it possible to film them. But he is unbearable. "No, I did not go there because you've said me I have not to look at other women". Ohhhh!!! I wanted to kill him!!!

I like folk dances. You will remember maybe my posts about dances of different nations -I will surely continue this collection).

Dances in the streets are surely not onlty Argentinian custom. During St. Patriks days we danced in the streets of Turin, for example. It was exciting. I like it!!!

I found these 2 videos in You Tube and hope you will enjoy the music and the brave dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...