b917f7e1a0d9412cdc2488dea5536e87

resort and travel: Some Views Of Buenos Aires

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Some Views Of Buenos Aires

Буэнос Айрес

Buenos Aires is probably the biggest city of Argentina. I've heard in the documentary, it has the population only 3 millions of persons. Not too much. I thought, it has to be much more larger.

Do you know that in 300 largest cities of the world live about 640 million people? The largest with about 10 mil. 300 is Seoul. Buenos Aires is on the 49-th place. Maybe I've heard about São Paulo, Brazil that is the second large city of the world, and not about Buenos Aires. By the way, the second large city of Argentina, La Matanza, is only on the 235 place in the list of large cities.

My husband went in Buenos Aires for his vacations in December, and I gave him my old photocamera. In this post I want to show you some of the photos he took there. Sincerely, I was surprized to see all the photos he took. I don't know why, I did not expect, it's a normal city. I don't know what I thought it has to be. Maybe something exotic. And what I see here is a city similar to all other cities I visited in my life...

Буэнос Айрес

Буэнос Айрес

Буэнос Айрес

Буэнос Айрес

Буэнос Айрес

This last view is the best, I think. I did not understand, why nobody swimms there? Have to ask my husband when he turns home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...