b917f7e1a0d9412cdc2488dea5536e87

resort and travel: Pindaja Cave in Myanmar, Burma

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pindaja Cave in Myanmar, Burma

Today is a great day for Buddhists and thinking about it I remembered about one interesting place named 1000 Buddha garden. I've seen different photos of this garden in one of the sites. So I decided to find where is that place situated.

Intersting is that I found many many different places to visit that are bound with similar numbers:1000, 10000 and other. There was not only that garden among them. But I found this other place where I really wanted to go one day.

This place is in Burma and I have to ask my friend Footiam from Travel Pangs if he was there and maybe he has posts about it. Normally I remember what I read but I don't remember if he has written about this Pindaja Cave.

What I thought watching the video I post here: it's a cave and for this reason a visitor could have very special feeling walking there among all that statues. I was different times in caves. Once those were catacombs of one very important monastery, Lavra of Kiev. Than I visited catacombs in Turin where Italians fighted against Franch soldiers. Maybe there was nothing special, but the feeling you are under the earth...

qq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...