b917f7e1a0d9412cdc2488dea5536e87

resort and travel: In Bergen To Live Like A Normann

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In Bergen To Live Like A Normann

Дождливый вечер
«Дождливый вечер» на Яндекс.Фотках

I like the nature of the northern Europe. Palms and other exotic plants are good but nothing can be so beautiful as our "simple" plants and nature generally. For me. Unfortunatelly I,ve never seen fjords. And those are my dream.

If you plan to visit nothern Europe, you have to plan the trip now. Because the best time to go there are July, August and maybe first weeks of September.

I read this morning about one of the towns in Norway, Bergen, and found some photos of it. They tell many interesting things about it. There are reconstructed antique houses and a fortress there. And during a special festival you can live the antique times personally.

ВИД НА ФЬОРД из КУСТОВ
«ВИД НА ФЬОРД из КУСТОВ» на Яндекс.Фотках

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...