b917f7e1a0d9412cdc2488dea5536e87

resort and travel: The Way To The Fable

Friday, December 12, 2008

The Way To The Fable

Дорога в сказку
«Дорога в сказку» на Яндекс.Фотках

This year is terrible in sense of Christmas prepatations of the commerce. The shops "celebrate" it from the end of October. I don't like it. They ruine the feeling of the greatest feast of the year.

Today I read about the new year tours that offer different tour operators. I understand, they have to earn money, that is why they offer anything. So, I thought: where I wanted to go to have the fabulous New Year Feast?

For me it could be Finnland, Lapland, other nordic countries. Or maybe central Europe. A castle and snow, snow, snow...
And where would you go for this feast?

Скоро Новый год!
«Скоро Новый год!» на Яндекс.Фотках

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...